View Top 50 High Score
View Full High Score Listing
- The Levels have to be completed in order. At the end of each level a Code is given that will give access to the next level.
- The whole game does not have to be completed in one time. After each level a code is given that will stay valid. So it is possible to complete a level and come back later to complete the other levels.
- Questions are related to J.R.R. Tolkien and Middle-Earth in general but are focussed on the three books: The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit and the Silmarillion.
- The Head Start indicates your head start from events that take place in each of the 6 books. The Head start is explained at every beginning of a new level.
- There are a total of 111 questions that have to be answered to complete the Quest and come out as the winner!
- Only completed games are recorded in the High Score List.